Armies Army

Armies Army

Wednesday 14 October 2015

cold war infantry upcdate



Hello from ArmiesArmy HQ

Just thought Id let you know the latest news on my cold war line and share some 'pictures'

As I mentioned I am creating a number of dollies which will allow me to master mould in  metal and then use as bases for churning out a number of troop types.

Well...here are a few pictures of the dollies which are heading to the master mold maker. These include Sov and Nato  dollies






Also included in the  dollies are a number of appropriate weapons which will be used and a number of heads'helmets.


On the vehicles I also have the BDM and ASU-85 heading to the master mould maker and I hope to show copies next week. I may end up going with an all metal casting for the BDM due to the size of it and then its all in my own control and it keeps cost lower.

Hope you like them. Ill be posting pictures of the heads and weapons up over the next couple of days

thanks

Keith


p.s

Here is a picture for size comparisons. That is an excellent Forged in Battle WW2 figure. They are very much the same scale and size as FOW figures



p.p.s

Is that a Norwegian helmet......



No comments:

Post a Comment